Scholarship and Tuition Information
Sacred Heart strives to make a quality education available to all students by offering Partnership Network Scholarships to incoming students in Pre-K to 8th grades. The majority of our families qualify for some scholarship support and many receive the highest amount – around 75% of tuition. At that level, your family could pay as little as $120 per month for a challenging extended academic school day, robust enrichment and after-school programs – all in a safe and nurturing environment. To learn more, click here.
Our Admissions and Development Associate can give you a close estimate of monthly payments when you visit the school. The earlier you complete the admissions process and apply for financial aid, the better your chances are for securing a scholarship for your child.
Scholarships for new students will open February 1st. Re-qualification for new families will be available mid February. Call or email Alexandra Zink at (718) 293-4288 ext. 1 and firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
2017-2018 School Year Tuition:
- One Child: $510 per month / $5,100 per year
Kindergarten through 8th Grade TUITION*
- One Child: $480 per month / $4,800 per year
- Two Children: $825 per month / $8,250 per year
- Three Children: $1,105 per month / $11,050 per year
* Sacred Heart operates on a 10-month payment cycle
- Registration fee: $100 per child (non-refundable).
- All other fees (fundraising, book, techology) are included in monthly tuition payments
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students.