Scholarship and Tuition Information
Sacred Heart strives to make a quality education available to all students by offering Partnership Network Scholarships to incoming students in Pre-K to 8th grades. The majority of our families qualify for some scholarship support and many receive the highest amount – around 75% of tuition. At that level, your family could pay as little as $114 per month for a challenging extended academic school day, robust enrichment and after-school programs – all in a safe and nurturing environment. To learn more, click here.
Our Admissions and Development Associate can give you a close estimate of monthly payments when you visit the school. The earlier you complete the admissions process and apply for financial aid, the better your chances are for securing a scholarship for your child
Apply for a scholarship today. Call or email Sara Martinez at (718) 293-4288 ext. 1 and email@example.com to learn more.
- One Child: $485 per month / $4,850 per year
Kindergarten through 8th Grade TUITION*
- One Child: $455 per month / $4,550 per year
- Two Children: $780 per month / $7,800 per year
- Three Children: $1,050 per month / $10,500 per year
* Sacred Heart operates on a 10-month payment cycle
- (Re-)Registration fee: $100 per child (non-refundable).
- All other fees (fundraising, book, techology) are included in monthly tuition payments
- Lunch is free for all students.